Reminder to watch EWTN tonight at 6:30ET, 5:30CT for the world-wide television premiere of "Where Heaven Meets Earth, Restoring the Sacred at St. Peter Church"
We've had considerable traffic to the WHME microsite recently. In fact in two short weeks, we received over 2.6K Facebook Likes for our trailer and thousands more people watching it across the globe. So, thank you to those who have so graciously shared the story of St. Peter Church in Omaha and helped to promote "Where Heaven Meets Earth" to Catholics all over the world!
If you know someone who hasn't seen the trailer or heard of the documentary yet, consider sharing this uplifting story by sending them to www.heavenmeetsearth.tv or sharing a copy of "Where Heaven Meets Earth" on DVD.
You can order the full 30-minunte documentary on DVD by:
- Visiting storytel.org/order where we give away DVDs for a free-will, tax-deductible donation.
- Click the PayPal donate button and fill out your payment information.
- On the second page of the payment process, type "Where Heaven Meets Earth DVD" and the quantity you'd like into the "Special Instructions to the Seller" section.
StoryTel and St. Peter's have been blessed to receive widespread press coverage and promotion for "Where Heaven Meets Earth" the highlights are below:
- Featured 4 times by National Catholic Register: www.ncregister.com, Dan Burke's blog post, Daily Register, and Register Radio
- Featured 2 times on EWTN: EWTN News Article, EWTN Facebook & Twitter promo
- Catholic News Agency: Carl Bunderson's article, seen on CNA, EWTN News, and NC Register
- New Advent: Omar Gutierrez' blog advert
- WDTPRS: Fr. Z's glowing review
- Omaha World Herald: Mike O'Connor's in-depth article
- Omaha's Catholic Voice: Lisa Maxson's article
- Radio Interviews: Relevant Radio, KVSS Spirit Catholic Radio, Register Radio